Saturday, April 4, 2009

Small Talk Six

Today’s topic is “6 of the worst lies you’ve ever told.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

Wow. Let me start by saying..this is going to be an EXTREMELY edited version... I mean..EXTREMELY. Hi Mom..Hi Dad!!! Maybe I should call it "My 6 lies about lies?" LOL










1- "No, Of COURSE not!!!!!!" Lets just leave it at that, in general..shall we??

NO Pictures, Images and Photos

2- "I totally think you look hot!" (eeekk!!!)

Scary Face Pictures, Images and Photos

3- "No honey, there arent any more chocolate eggs, you ate them!"
(muuuaaahhh haaaa )

4- "That? Thats the MUSIC Truck!! It brings cheer to the neighborhoods!"



5- "No honey, that was GREAT!" (ahh.. please dont read this mom & dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

sex Pictures, Images and Photos
6- "I actually like my __insertfooditemhere__ bur...eh..well done!!!"
For more Small Talk Six, check out Momdot!

5 comments:

  1. #4 is a good one. I've been guilty of that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music truck totally worked for us, right up til hubby decided to buy ice cream from one. Now every time my 4 year old hears it, it's all down hill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! I am going to start telling my kids that it's just a music truck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah! Good job! I totally copped out on mine cause this week was way too revealing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!There are just somethings Moms and Dads never need to know....lol no matter how old we are...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.