Saturday, August 22, 2009

Super Mario Brothers & Sonic the Hedgehog DVD Review.



N Circle Entertainment, recently sent me two DVDs to review. Super Mario Brothers ; Off The Map and
Sonic The Hedgehog: Robots Attack!

I have to say, they took me back to the old days of Sega & Nintendo! It was a bit advanced for Andy but I can see him being interested in a few years.I think for an active 6 or older little boy, these would be a match made in heaven!

They retail for only $6.99 on Amazon so they are a great value that you can be assured will be watched again & again.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just leaving you a comment as I've so enjoyed looking around your site and reading your lovely posts. Great pictures too !

    Thank so much for sharing them and I hope you have a fab weekend (well, the rest of it anyway...)!

    Best wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I were just talking about the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons that used to be on TV!! This is great! I may have to look into getting one of the Sonic DVD's for myself...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.